Sunday, May 21, 2006

Thursday Kevin and Cynthia came for lunch, time in the yard to look at flowers, and we looked at the Medtronic website where they have information on Baclofen pumps. It's got good information, on the whole.


Friday Mom and I babysat again for the third time this week. Saturday came, and David and Martin came to see me. We had pizza and peach beer (it tastes like champagne!), played on my computer, I gave the guys their presents, and we headed to the mall, Barnes and Noble, and Borders. At Barnes, I used my gift certificate to get Along Came Polly with Jennifer Aniston. At Borders, I have a membership, so I decided to get Pink, I'm Not Dead. This is a great CD to listen to. She speaks her mind with each song, and I like that.


David will attend AMDA this fall in New York City, and he'll be living on the upper west side of the big apple. He leaves in June, so I got him twist stix, crayons to color his art with, and a Suduko puzzle book. I got Martin the new Depeche Mode CD, and ripped it to iTunes. Gotta love that.

Today, I went to church and lunch with family afterwards. It was great. Torey talked about SEE and boat anchors! SEE stands for Stewardship, Evangelism, and Episcopalian. These things are what make us special, but we have to be careful that we don't overuse these terms too much, thus we may become boat anchors. I came home to see Rumor Has It with Jennifer Aniston on DVD, and we still have two more movies to watch. The guys and I saw Nanny Mc Phee last night too. That is an excellent movie. Emma Thompson wrote such a neat script.

I can't wait to see Prime with Meryl Streep. This one should be a winner too. It's going to be a good next couple of weeks. Music, movies, lesson plans for work, and of course, time with family. My parents had fun at 110 In The Shade. We stayed up till midnight talking, so I'm running on 6 hours of sleep. Oy vey.

I hope this update finds everyone well, and that you are now caught up with the events of my life in Houston, TX. Technically, I am north of Houston, but it's still home. :-)
I'll post again soon, probably after June 1 since I'll be busy then with work. Cheers!

No comments: