Tuesday, August 15, 2006

So far, life has presented challenges that I actually handled with grace. Two guys are in the picture now, in an acquaintance sort of way, but I'm not going to move to fast. Development will happen in time, and my orientation may or may not come up right away. It just all depends.

This week has just barely begun, and we had a guy come fix our AC last night. The word, thermometer still makes me laugh. Ther-mo-meter! Ha ha! Now, all of the rooms in the house are equally cool in the Texas heat. Yay!

The rest of this week should go well, with no surprises. Saturday is the first meeting for the tutors. I can't wait. My colleagues and I all speak different languages, so it's fun to get into a conversation. So far, we have English, German, Latin, Spanish, and my personal baby, French.

Next week if we go, there will be a funeral. And the following week, I'll meet with my medication management doctor. This is the rest of the month in a nutshell, give or take more challenges. I'll post again in September, after we get back from Labor Day weekend in Arkansas. Cheers! :-)

No comments: