Thursday, November 30, 2006

The rest of November went well for the most part. Thanksgiving and my birthday were nice. Family and friends gathered for each one, and I had faith that all would turn out nicely. This year, I am celebrating my birthday with Mom's and family on December 3rd, Sunday. My birthday was spent with Cynthia, Alicia, Kevin, and Martin. I love the gifts too. A mirror with the DVD A Beautiful Mind from Canopy, and Joan Osborne's CD One Of Us from Martin. The end of November presented me with yet another challenge regarding surgery, and this time, a letter can be well drafted. Tomorrow is my appointment, and I hope things go well. Hopefully, surgery will be before Christmas, but if not, at least I will have some sense of hope that it'll be done soon.

Mom and I have done a lot of talking lately. CP, MPD, support, surgery, holidays, etc. I just hope for the best with everything. The cold snap has me thinking warm thoughts about coffee, warm showers, and spending time indoors. :-)

No comments: