Friday, December 22, 2006

The countdown to Christmas is on...and I am feeling good. Surgery was on December 12th, and since then, things have gotten better with regard to meds and such. Abby came to see me on Thursday December 21st, with Starbucks and a curious/nosy attitude. Only when you love them can you let them see your scars. LOL. Hey, we have been best friends for nearly 20 years now. There's nothing wrong with a little exposure.

The mormons Abby sees could also stand a little education. Man, to be sheltered as much as they are would drive anyone crazy.

Anyway, I was glad she came by. After she left, we found out Robin is pregnant, and so after dinner at The Black Eyed Pea, I called her back with the news. Yay. May we have a boy to balance things out a little bit here.

Today is Friday, and I plan to relax. TV is boring, but I know we'll have plenty to do. I also hope to call Tim and talk a bit.

Cynthia and I have been doing the e-mail thing, along with Brian and others. Yay! Life is good, no matter how the communication goes.

No comments: