Friday, February 16, 2007

The end of January was pretty busy, but I learned so much, which is always important. I learned that certain things should not be said or done when you meet someone for the first time. There are just ways to be a better person without going overboard.

February has had twists and turns that were totally unexpected too. I started PT for the Baclofen Pump, and that schedule still needs some tweaking since family has to help drive, etc. Other appointments have gone well, so I can't complain about that either. I'm just ready to see things get back to normal around here.

This weekend should be fun. I'm going to spend time with family. Next week, I have more PT, and the week after that I have to meet with the folks in Social Security. Applying alone has been a daunting task. It still makes me wonder how long the approval rates are. I won't know anything until February 28th.

March is going to be busy as well. PT will continue, and my parents get to go to the rodeo to see Reba Mc Intyre. How fun! I get to stay near the homefront, and talk to the rest of the family. It'll be fun either way.

I'm also hoping to collect books on psychology, my first major and first love since college ended. Doing so will help me realize I am not alone, and give me a broader look at some cases I have heard of but never fully investigated. Fun times are ahead! :-)

No comments: