Tuesday, March 13, 2007

This weekend we babysat, went to the mall, and ran around mostly. Monday I fell, in my bathroom while doing some cleaning. The curtain rod landed on top of me. Not a pretty sight. I went to PT today, and got some stretching and ab work in, which was good. I also worked out late today since I was focused on my memoir, and talking to Kyle. Brian also left a message, and I'm not sure what to make of it. We were scheduled to get together March 3rd, and he never called or showed after calling at noon. Dad is still holding a grudge, which is fine, because it's his to hold. I can't take on other people's anger.

Today Mom tried to help with gait training too, and that was okay. Things have been fairly quiet in the house regarding my recovery. This is a good sign. With the rain we've been having, it's hard to keep the muscles from reacting due to weather, but by Thursday, we should clear out. I have PT again that day, so all should go well. Starting next week, I'll reduce down to one session per week, and see how I feel. Tonight, I am sore. My legs and back are hurting, and after working out, this is normal, however, there may be residue from the Monday fall too.

I'm just hoping for the best the rest of the week, weather and all. Things should start getting better tomorrow when I work out again. I've got to be kind and be good to myself. Recovery is not easy. I have great faith that God will show me the way.

No comments: