Friday, April 27, 2007

I meant to say this in a previous post. April 2007 marks 1 year for me as far as having this particular blog. Thanks to Emily who showed me the one her husband made, and for encouraging me to jump on board with my own. LOL. Huzzah to anniversaries of all kinds, by the way.

The end of April is looking good. I'm enjoying family time, even though Mom and I have had our share of health issues. Next month, May, will be so busy. But I take it one day at a time, and succeed. That's all you can do in life...one day at a time.

I'm listening to a cool song by U2 called The Hands That Built America. Yeah, Gangs of New York is the movie it's based on, which I haven't seen, but yet, the song is great. Music has really done a lot for me these days. From pain control to aiding with chores, I have gotten far with it in life. Cheers to Liz for being a Music Therapy major...may Thailand be a new place to possibly try the craft, especially with the children there.

I love encouraging others. It makes me feel good, and hopefully, them as well.

I'll post again this weekend, after I see my friend Martin for lunch and shopping. It should be a good visit. Cheers to you all!

No comments: