Monday, April 16, 2007

It's been awhile since I last wrote in this blog, but now is an ideal time since I got back from San Antonio Friday. We walked a ton, I got sunburned, and it was all worth it. We ate at Chili's, Marble Slab, and Rio Rio's. The weekend was spent unpacking, and relaxing. I even had a chance to get laundry done, among other things. This week I have PT and the twins are coming to see me Tuesday late in the morning. Next week I have more PT and Martin and I will get together Saturday. He leaves for his cruise next month, and it's an exciting time for he and Kelly. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends. It's been a long time. My body and mind are starting to wane from being so tired after the trip, but I'll get back to normal soon. What can I say, except, life is good! And writing is still my passion. It keeps me grounded like music, and I focus better. Huzzah!

No comments: