Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wow....Melissa and I are having fun.....doing what we do best, and what Christina and Meredith (Sandra Oh and Ellen Pompeo) do best on Grey's.....Dance! Cardio, fun, etc. Whee! I have every album now, and I am working on getting the newest batch of tunes too. And yes, the amazing Chandra Wilson, (Dr. Miranda Bailey) was a Houstonian too....HSPVA......Halla!!!!! If only I had been accepted there, and to Bellaire for Foreign Languages....I keep thinking, my wife would be a proud MD and then some!!!

Her ER shifts are starting to calm down a little. She comes home to sleep next to moi now after being in the on call rooms all night.....she's so awesome either way, you know? Lately, The Posse and I have been dreaming a lot in sleep. Dude....like wacky we don't get these dreams......

TV calls...LOVE The View....Whoopi Goldberg (Caryn Johnson) is my heroine of life. Peace out.

--Susana

No comments: