Friday, February 06, 2009

I feel bi-polar now.....went from really high to totally bottomed out low.....all because of more stupid idiot people on line who also know me off line, and think they can attack me/contact me both ways, even after changing all personal information on line and off line. Gah. Geezus Christo.....can I breathe please???????? Can the idiots please realize I changed my personal security for a reason???????

Family thinks I brought this on myself so they are of zero help or security to me at all. Damn it. Even when family steps in to help one minute, they change so fast it's as if they don't see this as important, and hit the 2X4 upside my head with blame all over it.

I want to run and hide, cry like hell, and never show my face here, out in public, or anywhere on line either. The CP and DID are not responding well.....and this really sucks, because It's Not My Fault. People are just so stupid!

No comments: