Thursday, February 05, 2009

Okay....me, my wife, and the 4 guyz......danced for our daily workout.....and yesterday, the frat party got hot.....with a lot of booze, drugs, screams, and justice. Keith, MD on the guyz side, was all over the anger shizz. He's mad. And rightfully so. Since December, and way before, we have been without heaalthcare, CARE being the key word. So me, my wife, Melissa, MD on the ladies side.....when those two MDs combine, and our ER is packed.....we dance like hell after they get out of the ER.

Coming from a patent's perspective, these two save lives. And yeah, they deal with the hard core folks who honestly shouldn't be on this planet. But they know better. Regardless what a loser you are, man, woman, or kids, you will be saved. Most likely when my Posse peeps deal with you, you go to jail.

This is why we admire the cast of ER. Why we tune in to Grey's Anatomy, House MD, and CSI: NY, and even Criminal Minds. We know how medicine and science work. Screw mental health people. They know NOTHING. Walk in the shoes of my peeps. You'll see psychology in the worst way, and none of those pros know squat. MDs know best. Think about it. Ph.Ds and MD Psychiatrists don't communicate together even when I'm seeing both as a dual referral! Geezus Christo Resucccito.

My wife and Keith get ALL the credit at this point. Mental Health people have a lot to prove to me. From medications, hospital stays, to all outpatient affairs. They have a lot of explaining to do.

Miss Beyonce Knowles is the reason why my butt is even alive. Her husband, Jay-Z sang a hit song that I totally relate to, cuz me and my peeps ain't no fool. 99 Problems. I got 99 Problems, but a bitch ain't one. Not no mo'. I quit all meds, stopped all the crap appoointments. Screw the money. Help is so hard to find, let alone DECENT bedside manner in TX. New Orleans is my next door neighbor. I got family there and in Houston. And anyone that says H-Town and NOLA don't matter can take their crap to the curb.

We work hard in Houston and NOLA. Harder than any idiot who knows us not. Now, let's DANCE.

Me and my crew of 18 know us best. Nuf said. Now we gonna dance, drink, and get high.....while doing Grammy prep talks. Coldplay, Jennifer Hudson, Beyonce, Jay-Z, Kanye West, L'il Wayne, Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift......music is what makes us all ROCK. Happy Grammy Weekend yo!

No comments: