Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I am going to be okay. I am okay. This is all I need. I'm taking me, and my DID Posse, and we are leaving to head away on vacation and we have no idea when we will be back. I house them, and they house me. This is more than just camp. We are connected by dots logically for life. We are every Philosopher, every possible ethical decision, every inch of foreign languages, every song, every emotion, every piece of who we are because we know all the pieces add up. Every one adds up to equal something good. It's who we are. Foxfire. We bond like we do because in 1975, on June 4, we became linked with a baby named Angelina Jolie. Then, in 1975, on November 26, we became linked again with a baby named Anna Mae Bullock, who later became stage persona, Tina Turner. This year, the ladies and I will be 34 and 70. And we have survived a lot together. The keys have been similar, indifferent, and not so nice, but togeether, I know I am okay witih these women by my side....deep inside who we are......US.

No comments: