Saturday, June 20, 2009

I am preparing for a long road ahead in Life and Death after the ER stat Monday here. St. Luke's is here. Medicaid is just simply too slow, so the hospital is on standby because my CP Baclofen Pump is not working well enough to sustain me. June 30th is far off and OTC sleep pills are my way to cope for now, but I know home health is dropping and the 6 God Council is ready to bring me home should this be the final call for Lead Me On Train With The Golden Star to take me home. I want to live to be 90 and in Excellent CP form, but Susana and her DID Posse know we are ready for Spike In Virgo from Foxfire should Angelina and Tina, Touched By An Angel and all of Hollywood be here to help us come home to be with Disabled people there who love us down here all the way.

See you tomorrow. Off to relax, stablize, and sleep well. Susana Loves & Cherishes you all very very much. Each day gives her a new chance to Live Her Best Life, Be SImply The Best on November 26th with TIna, And Love Hollywood just as much!

The Yes I CAN mantra is strong. Real. And she's going to go to June Sky with all the glory she can when the time comes. See you all tomorrow friends. I love you.

Susana Marie May N Her DID Posse of 20.....Exits Stage Right with Cast of RENT from The University of Houston School Of Theater family she has loved from day one. Class of 1998-2002. NCIS CSI NY, Big Bang Theory, and more. Grey's How To Save This Life.....Letting Go is sometimes the best thing to do with Toxic people to hold on to me and my life. Jesus was right. Sacrifice and Crucify by Tori Amos and all of Hollywood does mean something because now....Susana can come home again......and she's able to Just Dance and She's Gonna Be Okay!

Love you all!

Susana The Diva of Life! :]

No comments: