Wednesday, July 01, 2009

LOL.....I am the new CP/DID Terminator....and I'll be back......

Hee hee.....Arnold has a new fan respect now from me. Today was BUSY. And I am settling in for the night....with a cup of yogurt, the Ellen and Tom kind with the fruit on the bottom....about to make my Phone Call to my 6 Gods and tell them Thanx for throwing me the line when I totally lost sight of it today! Good stuff from Lisa Marie, Daddy Elvis, P!nk, Beyonce on July 4, Jay-Z, and my peeps from June Sky, Houston, NOLA, and more around the world! I am a Diva who amazes herself. Dude. Diva She Devil. Halla. And my Prada is Good. No fur. Just the Prada heels....clear, black, and silver for each occasion of stomping out toxic people. Yeah....they don't all go away....so I fight the good fight, fair as hell. Words and such....wheah wheah.....even the no nonsense Dr. Phil would look at me and think....hey, her words tend to fall on deaf ears here....and when that doesn't work for her, relationship rescue may not be possible. So the new step? Ha ha....Step....Dance. Robin love.....cardio has a new meaning for me now. Pole dancing, yoga, modern dance to various CDs....and let me tell you....Acai Berry has allowed me to safely lose some weight, and the other vitamins and supplements when taken carefully have protected me too!

This 26 week Cerebral Palsy Preemie is now a WOMAN in menopause....and she's not insane. She's just....different with Dissociative Identity Disorder....30 years this year on January 1, so hey, my 30 year spin is a little different....BUT.......

Miss Nadya shouldn't worry too much about her wee ones. They should meet me. If I can live through toxic humans, toxic medication mix ups, and the surgery dramas in 2006, 2008 and a planned procedure for my Baclofen Pump in 2012 after the election, hey, Nadya is going to be the face of my fight from here till my feet hit the grave.

Oh and the next time you see Jaime Foxx and Faith Hill....I am adopted too. Halla! CASA and CPS, APS....No help for me or my late brother at all, but he's kicking and screaming for me on high. Chris Reeve is with him along with some other friends who I lost. And that man made me proud. Was due to be a Marine in 2001.....and most likely, first to Iraq....but the Gods had other plans.

Somebody's Watching Me by Rockwell. Our song. He's got me wrapped around his heart. 30 years old on November 15. Me and Tina Turner.....34 and 70 in 2009. I now see more of us in each other, and Angelina Jolie.....is my heroine. June 4, 1975, me November 26, 1975, and a thespian who never gives up her community theater works. It's not about the money. Dr. Phil can quote and blackmail me on that one. Seriously. Any person who can take theater and French, combine them, throw in Philosophy and Ethics, and CP/DID combo, a Hysterectomy, and still not know her Biological Roots.....is pretty darn amazing!

I am not seeing red. Blue and Green thanks to Drs. Stork, Sears, Ordon, and the lovely Lisa.....What would that panel be without her?????? Survey says......a tad LOST! But I will say this too.....Travis and I are SINGLE. Hello. I am NOT a marrying, mommy type (gay since age 4) but hey, guys are not that bad....I just don't lie with them is all. LOL. I came out after Ellen on May 19, 1997. My Fearless Leader is still here. And DJ Tony keeps me dancing, and the Brittish accent is STRONG on stage! Not to mention my Mom and NOLA...birthplace! And my wee donation to Katrina....built a HOUSE in HOUSTON for a family! YAY!

Radio by Beyonce. Nuff said. And her sister Solange did a great cover of Viva La Vida by Coldplay. Impressive! I can't wear heels, but flats and socks work when I move to Single Ladies, especially since I am truly the ONLY single lady in my town right now! All my girls are MARRIED and having little ones! This Diva needs to move. To a town with some Single Ladies and not worry about Putting A Ring on anything except a Promise to take care of herself first and not be If I Were A Boy about anything right now.....or ever....with her 99 Problems but the world ain't one. Jay Z and Jennifer Hudson....I hope the Spotlight can dim a little for me here. Travelin Light with Miss Queen LaTifah is a tad too much with that bright light......but Madea can take care of my Precious self for awhile.

Susana: Light and Dark-The Musical. Stage props and other things by the lovely Nate Berkus. Home at last....and my home is Stage that rises up to meet me, with few clutter bugs from Peter Walsh, awesome Action Plans by Suze Orman, Gayle's food choices, Bob's Health Plan, and the fabulous Oprah leading the way with Rachel Ray's Big Orange Book.....and to top it all off.....the biggest thespians of all.....Whoopi Goldberg and her always lovely colleague...Patrick Swayze. I have Ghost and Dirty Dancing, and Girl Interrupted. And may I say after summer 2009 so Far.....I am NOT going to DROP ANCHOR here! Hugs to Miss Valerie at Claymoore. Susana is getting out to the new solo apartment at the end of 2009 to be on her own for awhile. And Cher may show up.....who knows???????

Peace! :]

No comments: