Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Busy Year

I have been busy this year! And no, not just with bill pay. LOL. I have been spending quite a bit of time with family and friends, and eating a ton while celebrating. We celebrated my younger niece's birthday this summer at a candy shop, and now, we are going to celebrate my older niece's birthday. She'll be 8. I'll be 36. Our birthdays are back to back. And we are an hour apart. Who knows what will happen this year? Last year, we met on her side of town. This year....God only knows.

I am excited. I secured tickets for Cosi Fan Tutte in Houston. My person is performing in it, and I can't wait to see her. She's also performing again in January, so that means more tickets. I really love live opera. It has such power!

Fall is here even with little rain. Texas has a drought. We shall see if we get more rain this weekend.

No comments: