Monday, October 10, 2011

Overwhelmed

Today I am overwhelmed.  LOL.  I can't decide what to pack to go see Kyle.  And The Posse wants an iTunes card which can only be purchased in stores.  Oy!  Music calms them.  Games let the brain solve life events.  Ha ha!  Lately, it's been music and movies.  And my workouts are good too.  Three minutes at least once a day on the elliptical.  Three minutes on the bike.  4 minutes of free weights.  And the CP is responding well.  Thank goodness.  Sunday through Wednesday, I won't have my computer or my workout routine.  Kyle has three days off, so we are going to hang out.  We may even go to the Mercer Arboretum and look at plants.  Who knows?

My tickets for Cosi Fan Tutte are here, and the camera is ready to go!  I can't wait to see Emily.  She's playing Fiordilligi in Cosi.  It should be a fabulous show.

I made a new iPod list.  Soundtracks.  For movies.  Broadway's a little harder to get into, as well as opera.  Most of what I want is not on iTunes.  Pfft!  Thank goodness for Half Price Books in Kyle's neck of the woods.  They have La Boheme for about six bucks.  I am also hoping to find Cosi.  Since I financially contribute to opera and go to Emily's shows, I figured why not keep the investment going?

My computer is weird today.  To start a new paragraph, I have to mouse click and then move the cursor down screen.  Oy!

Ahhh....If You Were Here....Sixteen Candles.  Dancing Barefoot...Foxfire.  Yay!

Tonight is lamb chop night for dinner.  Tomorrow, we are getting new tires on the truck.  Other than that, it's stuff done around the house.  The To Do List grows!






No comments: