Saturday, January 28, 2017

Rockin' Out!

Live on iHeart Radio, all 80s Party.  Not only do I remember these songs, but they are great to dance to, as I self coreograph more routines.  Can this be a sign of more moving, and keeping my body healthy?  Abso-freakin' loutely!  I lost 7 pounds, and my test results will be reviewed in February 2017.

Everything is outpatient, so I can come home to dance it out, according to Grey's Anatomy.

Tomorrow, my niece has 3 volleyball games, so we are going to pick one.  She is now doing professional volleyball, so we are proud.

I'll be working tomorrow to get ahead.  Then, Monday will be another day of relaxation.  We have an on site massage therapist, so I plan to book an appointment quickly.  Having done massage and PT in college, it's time to revisit both.  My disability causes pain, and massage is one way to do pain control.  It should be fabulous.

I did some shopping this weekend, and feel good about it.  Paleo approved foods, and a new pair of shoes.  I can hit the dance floor harder than ever now.  If I can lose 3 more pounds, I'll be comfortable.  My Baclofen Pump will also stabilize internally.

February will be busy, but I'll try to post at least one entry daily.  Until tomorrow....

No comments: