Friday, June 09, 2017

Spritual Wellness

My alters are integrating, but staying in the periphery in case bad things happen, and I need aid in coping.  Most have already faded.  A few are still here.  We do positive things, like dance, drink, nod be merry, in addition to work.  My wife, Chief, is very cool.  She is the chief of surgery at Mansion Medical Hospital, and I spend time there, helping out.  I just left the NICU.  Celine Dion does a beautiful rendition of Lullaby in French.  While tending to the wee ones, I gently played her version.  LIttle Marcy, Jacob, and Ethan, are doing well.  Jacob is side by side with Ethan.  Each has CP.  My Beautful Boys.

In less than 24 hours after leaving my psychiatrists office, e-mail was exchanged.  The true, pure me is beginning to shine.  My name is in The Bible, and it says in Luke 8, Susana was the first woman Jesus healed.  Now that my PT is out of the picture, I am safe, comfortable, and feel very loved.

Erin and Amber are sober, and Melina and Emilye are dancing like no one is watching.  They miss their pal, Tucker.  At ages 15 and 13, they are gifted college students.  I couldn't be more proud.  Chief and I are more in love now than ever.  Melissa Renee Anderson, named for 3 women I met in my lifetime, are the inspiration for her name.  We have been married since October 10, 1993, and Melina is our oldest.  Our twins, Leila and Luciano, are turning 7 August 30, 2017.  The downside is we lost Luciano last year.  He had been battling AML, and lost the fight, April 12, 2016.

I am healing spiritually, and God is guiding me.  Even with Summer activities coming up, I am still changing.  And I can't describe it.  It's euphoric, and angelic at the same time.

No comments: