Sunday, April 23, 2006

The crawfish festival was fun. After eating crawfish with corn and potatoes, we snacked. I had Dippin' Dots cookies n' cream ice cream, and a bite of a fried Twinkie. This is no joke. The twinkie was the favorite snack overall. Not to mention the cotton candy. Mom, the girls, and I shopped the stores in Old Town Spring, while the guys took the young kiddos on rides and through the haunted house. Sunscreen was definitely appreciated. My sister in law brought some. We finally left OTS around 4, and had a visit with my brother and sister in law back at my parents house. What a day! For dinner, we had ribs and sides, follwed by great showers. The heat zaps you. It felt good to clean up. Tonight I am going to work on more Spanish lesson plans, and just relax at home. Tomorrow will be a day of chores around the house, and more rest. I've worn myself out this weekend, but in a good way. :-) Ciao!

No comments: