Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The holiday weekend went well. My To Do list is complete for the week, and I got to spend time writing to a friend in Arizona afterwards. Today, before the rains came, Mom and I took a walk. She was more like a coach than my mom though. I had hoped to walk in silence, to pray and meditate while walking, but no. Hopefully others won't be like this. I don't mean any of the above negatively. I just mean to say that exercise for me is now a meditative thing, vs a thing that has to be done.

Since the walk, I have still meditated after rehydrating. God is showing me new things. He's showing me that growth happens where you least expect it, and the body and mind are made new when growth happens. Tomorrow I hope to do more growing while working on Spanish with my summer student. I hope to see Harry Potter today, and just settle in to tranquility.

I'll post again Sunday night to talk about the weekends events, and in the meantime, the week is short, so I'll do little posts to fill you in. Laterz!

No comments: