Thursday, May 04, 2006

It's nice to have this blog along with my other one...more people can keep in touch with me if they choose to do so. Today is a day of rest. I've noticed how patterns of life change once weekends arrive...there is little time for weekly activities in a weekend. Spanish studies are going well. I've kept in touch with two friends from college who happen to be from Venezuela if I need extra guidance. It's nice to have a global perspective on life this way.


I've been looking over my lesson plans, and think things will go well with the picture book, tape recorder, and of course, M&Ms. One must always have a treat to offer along with other rewards. The first session is always ice breaking and such, but that's good. It gives me a chance to know my student better. I'm off to decide what part of the book to start with...I'll post again later to give you a behind the scenes peek. :-)

No comments: