Thursday, May 04, 2006

I've discovered over the years that it helps to keep things simple. Whether it's mealtime, sleep, or getting lesson plans ready, simplifying everything just works out well. If I chew little bites at a time, I won't get overwhelmed. This also includes chores around the house. One thing at a time. One day at a time. Like I told Cynthia during prayertime at Backyard Burger, I could die tomorrow, and only have today to reflect on. This is why I only focus on the here and now. Yesterday was then, and today is still today. Tomorrow has yet to be made. Just words of wisdom from someone who knows what a busy life can entail. Breaking things down also gives me a great sense of peace, and a greater since of accomplishment. This is all God's will for my life. Simple.

No comments: