Friday, May 05, 2006

Today I have discovered something new about my writing. I've been doing this for years in the literal sense, and now, I'm about to take my work to the next level. Now that I'm able to speak three languages, I plan on publishing my plays in all three. Spanish and French are two of the most popular languages, so I figured what the heck, why not go for it? I say this with a smile, because my gifts are being put to good use. My language skills and writing are both very strong. And I'm glad God has granted me the chance to use both.


I e-mailed one of my mentors from theatre today, to let her know that my work is here in my blog. It's just too expensive to try and print out the work and mail it in. The exception of course will be Stages when they post how to submit scripts for artists. I love what they have done with the webiste since having looked at it recently.


There's always something new to discover when I work with languages. And when I put my writing skills to the test, it's full circle. *does happy dance* I hope that whatever your gifts are, that you use them to the fullest, and enjoy life in the process. Happy Friday! :-)

No comments: