Friday, May 26, 2006

My week started out as fairly routine with babysitting, and preparations for work, but then, changes came that darkened everything. My two exes sent e-mails to me. Fortunately, my dad was around to read them prior to me deleting them. My girlfriends were able to offer support at the time, since it was needed. Things are fairly quiet now, and I keep tabs on my mail to make sure I know who's sending things. The weekend should go well with BBQ and family time. We don't babysit again until Wednesday, and this will give me time to prepare for work Thursday morning. As a former professor once said, I just have to keep on keeping on. I can't let the out of the ordinary trip me up. I hope everyone has a good weekend, and I'll post next week after work to let you know how things are going so far. Hasta luego, y ciao!

No comments: