Sunday, May 07, 2006

Today I got a very sweet letter from my assistant priest to say goodbye. Granted, he has a lot to do before the move to Colorado, but he said that we will see each other again since it's about us being connected by God. I'm going to spend the week in prayer, for him, his family, and this new move. I'll also be praying for Abby, that I hear from her soon, and again for Rachel's wedding before going. A final dose of prayer, not to be left behind, is for Emily on her opening night of Cosi fan tutte which is the same day as the wedding. What a weekend it will be.


So far, everything is going well around the house. The kitties are being good, and I had leftover Italian for lunch. Now I'm going to try and get some other things done, and plan dinner. I hope my friends are well this Sunday, and I'll post again this week with little house updates. Cheers!

No comments: