Saturday, May 06, 2006

Changes are in the air...our assistant priest has gotten a call to serve in Colorado, and will leave on Pentecost Sunday, the same Sunday that my former choir director leaves for retirement. Deciding who to go say goodbye to is going to be difficult, but I'm sure that either way, we will be with the two of them in spirit. Today has been busy. I cleaned out my Yahoo inbox. Most of the mail was junk, and I kept all of the good letters. Now I'm watching the Kentucky Derby, getting ready to go grocery shopping, and have dinner with the family before they leave for Florida tomorrow on business. They'll be home Wednesday. The friend of mine that I hoped to hear from by now still hasn't replied to my letters. I hope she's okay. All you can do is pray when you don't know the whereabouts of someone. So I will. Ciao!

No comments: