Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Despite the not so good things I still have a lot to look forward to in life and in the coming months. I called Martin last night, and we talked awhile. I just have to keep standing firm with regard to health care and something will eventually get done.

I'm gearing up for work, and figuring out what I would like to do for the disability interview that I'll be doing for North Harris College. I'm also waiting for the other counselor to get back to me about a pain management discussion. North Harris has more resources than any other college I've been to, and I'm impressed with the results.

I'm also looking ahead to July. On July 3rd, there's a baseball game in town, and I've asked Martin to go with me. He's never been to a game, and this will be a first for him. Then, July 4th will be the party in Katy. Whee!

I hope to continue working till August too, so the income will stretch. We'll see about the school year later. I'm off to check on lesson plans, and get some things done around here, so I'll post again later. Ciao!

No comments: