Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Today has been a good day so far. Don't be fooled, I have my not so happy moments too. Talking to Mom today didn't work out, so we went for a walk instead. Now, after the walk, I am feeling okay physically, but my emotions are still in left field. One minute, I'm happy and the next, I am sad. You'd think I was bipolar. My hope is that this whole situation will work itself out with God's help. My parents yell and complain about me all the time now. It's sad. But like everything else in life, this too, can change. There are lots of little things that happen to change the body, mind, and spirit. My week and this weekend will prove that. Mom is going to lunch with Peggy and Gail and tomorrow, I work. Friday I have the day to rest, and Saturday, Sandy and Brian will be here. I'm looking forward to it all, because this is what a full, enriched life is supposed to have. Depth. I'll post again later to let everyone know how these next few days shape up. In the meantime, let's enjoy the time we've been given. Do as much as you can, and don't worry if perfection is not achieved. Life will still be worth living. :-)

Edit:

Over dinner, Dad said that now is not a good time to deal with my physical issues. He didn't elaborate. Summer is typically ideal since there is no open enrollment for insurance, and he can take time off. Now I am left hanging again. Since he won't work with me this summer, I am going to have to wait three more months before I get anything done. This is frustrating in so many ways, but I'm going to fight it.

No comments: