Monday, June 12, 2006

Last night (Sunday) rocked. The TONY Awards were just amazing. Jersey Boys took home a whole lot of awards, but The Color Purple got one too! Yay! And now, to backtrack...

I spent the day with Mom since we stayed home from church. Both she and Dad are still feeling crummy, and this time, I'm stumped as to the symptoms matching with a cause. Dad feels like his is allergies, and Mom's headaches have been bad. Hmmm...I have to look closer, I guess. I did more paperwork for work, did some audio recordings for my student and her mom, drew up lesson plans, and then, saw the Astros game with Dad. Whoohoo! 14-4...Houston did it again! I'm of the opinion that when we have home games, we do well. But I'm biased. :-) After the game, we went to Target to shop, and I got an iTunes music card. I can get 14 songs, so I made my list. Whee! After Target, we headed to Chili's for an early dinner and a chocolate shake. Mom and Dad split a burger, and I had the nachos. It was all really good. Then it was off to HEB to get groceries, and head home for the TONY'S...see top for more on that.

It's Monday, and I plan to do some music downloads, and work on more lesson plans. I eat, sleep, and breathe Spanish now, and life is so wonderful. Both my student and her parent are feeling good about all the tutoring, so that's a huge deal. I look forward to each week. Given the fact that my student stays entertained, is a plus as well. Her mom never sees her during the tutoring hour. There's always that fear that she'll come out of the playroom bored, etc. But no...she is content there and in her room too.

I'm off to start my day, but I'll post again soon. This is the best way to keep track of current events. Enjoy! :-)

No comments: