Saturday, June 10, 2006

This weekend is going to be great. I worked today, ran errands, had pizza with Mom, and now, I'm just taking care of paperwork for work. I really love all the job has to offer. My little student is so cute. She asked if she could walk me home today, and if I could move in. It was priceless. Spanish is being picked up quickly, and she's doing a great job learning.

Mom and Dad are kind of under the weather at this point, so I'm trying to stay healthy. The daily vitamin still works wonders. Whatever I can do to help, I do. C'est la vie. Right now, we're each doing our own thing, but we'll have dinner together tonight.

Tomorrow, The Tony Awards will be on, and both Brent and I are going to sit tight and pray The Color Purple wins. So many good shows have come up in 60 years, one wonders how you can get that much footage in. It'll be a blast.

Next week, I have to babysit, work, and get ready for the weekend. Sandy, Brian, and I are going to spend time together Saturday, and I sooo can't wait to see my boyz. It's been about five years since we left college, and almost six years since we said a fond farewell to Scott. It's time to celebrate being with friends. :-)

I hope to post during the week, but if I don't have time, I'll post again on Sunday of next week. Do what you love, and love what you do...

No comments: