Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yesterday and today, the war against my pain continues. The support has been great. Today I was telling Brent how much Rent means to me, and what song I want at my funeral when the time comes. Will I? and I'll Cover You are the two songs that are speaking to me right now.

The weekend is going well. I'm getting things done around the house, and this is a good thing. As long as I busy myself, I can forget the pain for awhile. Dark moments come and go, and that's to be expected. But light always shines in the darkness. This is key right now. I need a ton of light.

Next week should be good. I work, and then, on July 1st, the party in Katy will take place. One event at a time is all I can do right now, so I'll post about others later on. Happy reading! :-)

No comments: