Sunday, June 25, 2006

Today has been relatively quiet. Plenty of time to be with God, and just reflect on a new day. Tonight I'll be in Houston with family dropping off the baby, but other than that, not much else going on till I go to work Thursday. Revising lesson plans has been a good brain exercise though. I'm all set. I've also got to gear up for July tutoring, and then, August is when we can get involved with the kids going back to school. The new elementary school in my subdivision should open sometime in August. We're looking forward to marketing the company there in case some of the students need a tutor. Should be fun, and good for us. I'll post again later...must go do something constructive now. This could be anything from sleeping to spending time with family, so it'll be worh writing about. :-)

No comments: