Tuesday, July 04, 2006

July has gone well so far. The party in Katy July 1st was fun. It was good to see everyone again this year. July 2nd was a day of rest, and July 3rd was a day of shopping in town, and the trip to Houston. We went to Niko Niko's for Greek food, and then headed to the baseball game. The Astros beat the Cubs 7-2, followed by fireworks. Huzzah! We all got home late, but it was fun. Today, July 4th, we are taking it easy, and may do more shopping at Foley's. I'm addicted to shopping, although I don't do it as much as some people. Tomorrow I'll review lesson plans again, and get ready for work Thursday. It's so hard to get back into the swing of things after a great holiday weekend. :-(

I'll manage though. This coming weekend we have to babysit again, but I think it'll be good. More later...I'm going to see what else needs to be done around here. I'm hoping it'll still be a good day, with or without shopping.

No comments: