Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today has gone quite well with babysitting. The girls took a break and came to see us and the baby. Nice! We can't see Melissa Etheridge next weekend because the lawn is closed. Apparently, they want to make this an intimate event. What dorks. We got a surprise call from my uncle saying that my aunt and cousin are going to be in Houston tomorrow. They'll pick up my cousin's car in Katy, and stay with us in Spring. It should be a great visit. My cousin graduated from high school in May, so it'll be a time to celebrate. Other than that there isn't much else to report. My random errands didn't get done this weekend, so I'll have to wait till later. I hope the weekend is going well for everyone, and I'll post again Monday when my aunt and cousin leave to head back to Fayetteville, Arkansas. Ciao!

No comments: