Saturday, July 15, 2006

Today I am basking in God's presence. Music has always been a special way to connect with Him. Today, things look different for the better with regard to my health. While God is in control, I am able to feel a sense of relief spiritually from friends like Cynthia, Canopy, Emily, my boss, and so many other people. Community is key to healing in any situation.

Last night, we went shopping, and I got to run the errands that I need to take care of. God just makes it all happen. Even the smallest thing. Today, Mom and Dad are at the Farmer's Market in the Square. Hopefully we'll get some goodies! I also had a chance to play with more MP3s, and enhance my computer. Fun! And yes, Christian music is included. Jaci Valasquez, Michael W. Smith...and the list goes on.

Today is also Tracy's birthday, so who knows if we'll do a family thing or not? LOL. I'm just happy. Life just gets better with the passing of time, and this is a great thing to think about. There's more to come this weekend and into next week, so stay tuned! :-)

No comments: