Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August is off to a great start. I met with the Baclofen Pump surgeon yesterday, and my family and I walked away feeling good about what lies ahead. For now, we are waiting on insurance approval, and until then, it's life as usual around here. We may or may not go to Galveston, but that's okay. Plans are also in the works for a trip to Arkansas. Who knows what will happen? I just plan to do one thing at a time, from tutoring to travel, to this new procedure. I'm happy about today. I worked out with the therabands and watched a little bit of Kanye West on Ellen. Now, I'm thinking about lunch, the soaps, and the rest of the day. All should go well. Mom's in the yard doing her gardening, and loving it. The heat is a nusance though. More later...food is calling. :-)

No comments: