Saturday, July 29, 2006

The weekend is here again. Last night, Mom, Dad, and I headed to see Hootie And The Blowfish, and Spin Doctors. Ten years later, they still sound awesome. Lucy Shannahan was there too, with her husband, Ken and we all had a great time. This weekend I plan to take it easy, and move into next week positively. The girls are in Orlando today, and will be all this week, so we get a break from babysitting. My Tuesday doctor's appointment should go well. Other than that, the rest of August looks good. August 19th is my meeting for work and the new school year. The following Monday, August 21st, Mom and I are going back to Galveston with Tracy. We'll be there till Thursday. I have no plans laid out for the fall, so I plan to just see what life brings. I'm looking forward to whatever gets done. :-)

No comments: