Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Despite the dreary weather, we had a great time in Galveston Tuesday and today, Wednesday. Tracy and I worked on Suduko puzzles, played with the dogs and cat, and enjoyed Jimmy Buffett and Momma Mia piped onto the porch outside. Rachel came later Tuesday night, and we saw a double rainbow on our way to get ice cream. That was really neat to look at. Family saw it from the porch too, and thought it was cool with the sunset. Rachel and I went to Marble Slab, and spent time talking about she and Carlton hopefully moving to Sienna Plantation, roommate challenges, her new life, working for Stewart Title, and she wanted to know more about CP, so we had a good talk about that as well. When we got back to the beach house, she headed out, and the family watched Jaws followed by the news. We hit the sack at 10:30.

Today we had breakfast as a family before Mom, Dad, and I left for Spring. The weather wasn't bad at all. That was a blessing. Now we're doing our own thing. Mom and Dad ran errands, and Dad's getting a haircut. Mom's sleeping. And I'm doing the journal thing. The soundtrack to Hide And Seek is so cool. Dakota Fanning has such eerie vocals. Now I know she'll go far in her career. I'm what some would call a fan. LOL.

The rest of the week and weekend should go well if the rain lets up. No plans for Thursday, so Mom and I just might do laundry again. Friday is the Hootie And The Blowfish concert, and Saturday-Sunday will be days of rest. The girls leave for Orlando FL and Disney World next week, so we won't have to babysit. My appointment with the Baclofen Pump surgeon is Tuesday. I won't have any plans again until August 19th, when we meet at Share And Support for the new school year.

I'm looking forward to all life has to offer. It's going to be a great semester. Tim and I should be able to meet somewhere along the way, so that will be good too. More to come, so stay tuned! ^_^

No comments: