Monday, July 24, 2006

Last week was really great. I wrapped up work Thursday, met with my neurologist Friday, who set me up to see his surgical colleague on August 1st rather than the pain management doctor, and Saturday was a day in Market Square with Martin at Borders, where we browsed books, music, movies, and bought books. The extra points on my card were good too. LOL. After shopping, we headed to Rockfish Grill for dinner. The seating was fast and service very good. Then we headed back here to talk about Adam, Jen, Stephen, and of course, Martin and Kelly. Everyone is doing well. When Martin left, I spent all night dealing with my dead hard drive. Thankfully, the music and other files I wanted are safe now. Whew. Sunday was also a day of hecticness with TAGS coming to an end. But the girls came and got Chrissy right before we headed to bed. Not a bad weekend overall.

This week, we are taking a couple of days off to go play at the beach house. Rachel plans to meet me down there Tuesday night. It'll be great seeing her, and the wedding photos. Until we leave, it's been e-mails and great educational opportunities to tell others about my upcoming appointments. Not a bad way to spend part of the day. I plan to do some pre packing, and just hang out.

We'll be back Wednesday sometime, so that will be my next post, or early Thursday. Enjoy your week, and I'll be sure and post more on into the weekend as well. Cheers!

No comments: