Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Time with Kyle this weekend was fun. My meeting for work went well too. The week is shaping up nicely. I had an interview with therapist, Susan Gibler, and it went well, so all I have to do now is wait on a call back to see if I get the job. Other than that, I am suffering from insomnia. I woke at 2 AM, stayed up till 4:30, went back to sleep at 5:00, and got up at 7:00 for a glass of milk. Then, I had breakfast at 9:00. Crazy. Today I am going to put my closet together, and talk to Kyle this afternoon.

Tomorrow, we have the baby, and she'll be with us till Friday. The weekend should go well too.

Next week will be good with my appointment Tuesday, and hang out time with Kyle Wednesday.

I just hope I can catch up on sleep this weekend. Insomnia is no fun.

No comments: