Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thursday and Friday we babysat. It wasn't too bad. The little one is well behaved, so there aren't any huge issues about behavior problems. I spent Friday faxing my resume to Crown Staffing, a temp agency in The Woodlands, that posted a Saturday receptionist position. My feeling is, if you are willing to work weekends and get paid, you're a shoe in. The job is 10-5, Saturdays only, and the main job duty is answering phones. Hello...I have a good phone voice. And I've dealt with this temp agency before, so I'm no stranger to the staff.

I also worked out next week on my calendar. Monday I get to do chores around the house, which is fine. Tuesday is my doctor's appointment, which shouldn't hold me too long. Paperwork at 11:15, see the doctor at 11:30. I plan to spend the afternoon calling back about the personal assistant job with the therapist in Spring. I'll call for an update, and see if I should send in my references. Wednesday is up in the air. Kyle has to fly to Louisiana Thursday, so we may or may not get to hang out. He has Gabe this weekend, so I probably won't hear from him till Monday or Tuesday.

Thursday through Saturday will be preparations for the Arkansas trip. We leave Sunday, September 3rd, and may come home Tuesday, after Labor Day.

Babysitting is up in the air too. Since we don't leave till Sunday, we may or may not have the little one, depending on the girls' schedules.

In the future, the following things are on my calendar:

September 10-13 Dad leaves for Chicago and Rhode Island
September 16 Meeting with the tutors for the month
September 18 Call the surgeon about setting up the Baclofen Trial

Life is going to be busy, but we'll all do well. I'm just going one day at a time. That's all you can do. :-)

No comments: