Saturday, August 26, 2006

Today I priced laptop computers. For the Toshiba, about $500. For the HP, about $700. I'm going with the Toshiba, given that the reviews were better, and the price is right for me at this point. Mom said I have to get a job and save up, which is fair. I hope to get one of the two jobs I applied for, and more students with Simply Tutoring. We shall see. Other than Internet activity, I have been doing things around the house, and feel accomplished. Life is good. I also had a chance to talk to Kyle, who gave me all of the computer information to begin with. I'll call him tonight and see what he's up to.

Meanwhile...life in general is going well. Rain won't stop me from being happy. I'll post again later, and hope everyone has a good weekend! Cheers! :-)

No comments: