Sunday, September 24, 2006

Kyle and I had a great time yesterday. Best Buy was fun. We looked at computers and TVs for him, and then, browsed music and DVDs. Then we headed to Circuit City, and did some price comparisons. Best Buy has the better deal for the TV that Kyle wants. We headed to China Bistro, and ordered Almond Chicken and General Tso's Chicken. Yum. Then it was off to Market Square. Kyle has never been here, and prefers it vs. the mall. Hopefully, we can get his parents down from Colorado in the winter season to see all of the shops and eateries. We shared coffee at the Cafe at Borders, and while there, I saw my friend Justin, who was working behind the counter. He's so cool. We would both love to be on the floor helping others, rather than behind a counter. He's actually seeking another job in a few weeks, and lives in The Woodlands. I have a new neighbor. Whoo hoo! After Borders, Kyle and I called it a day. The evening was stormy, and we saw the news after having a steak dinner. Brooks And Dunn, like Coldplay last year, has been cancelled for tonight. Bummer.

Oh well. I can stay home and read. Tomorrow is David's birthday, and I hope he has a good day. ^_^ I plan to enjoy the week, and see the doctor Friday, then, head to Simply Tutoring Saturday prior to lunch with Martin. Sushi, here we come. I just hope the new place is affordable. It looks like a good place though. We shall see. :-)

No comments: