Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Life is good, but my physical health has had some issues lately. I am hoping to remedy the cough with over the counter medications of various kinds. I just hope this doesn't turn into bronchitis. As for the CP, we are still waiting on the doctor's office to call and decide if we want to do the surgical option or oral medications. Either way, I should be okay, but I'd like a definite yes or no to know which direction to move in.

In other news...the tutoring has not been going the way I had hoped, nor have other job prospects come about. So, I am planning on helping my sister with selling items on e-bay. It's better than nothing. At this point, I'll take what I can get. Tomorrow is the Grey's Anatomy season premiere, and I can't wait to see it, as well as read about the writer's views on Yahoo. This weekend, Saturday, Kyle and I are going to hang out. The plan is to go to Best Buy, China Bistro, and Starbucks for the morning. It should be great.

So far, life is okay. I'm just doing the best I can, with the time I've been given. It's a blessing to be able to do that. :-)

No comments: