Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The first week in September went well, as we ventured to Little Rock, Arkansas to see family. Sharon and I had a blast shopping, and enjoying each other's company. I also had a good conversation with Brett about disabled people and our medical treatment improvements, job searches, etc. After we got home, things were still going well. Dad left Sunday on business, and this week, September 10-15, Mom and I are spending time getting things done. I went to The Worksource, and took my typing test, doing well both the first and second time I took it. Now, I am getting things ready for HR in Conroe whenever we head down there to take my clerical test. I hope that this time, I can land a job. It's really all about God's will for my life at this point. He's in control.

Dad will get home late Friday night, and then, Saturday evening, I'll head to The Coffee Guy to see Canopy perform. It should be fun.

Then, the following week, I hope to head to Conroe to take care of my application, testing, and other needs we have to meet, medically and financially. All should go well though.

At the end of September, I have appointments and meetings and then, we move into October. Cheers! :-)

No comments: