Saturday, September 02, 2006

This weekend has gone well so far. We headed into the heart of The Woodlands to see my brother and a house he's building and designing. Double Dave's Pizzaworks was great, but I'm starving again, so I grabbed a fistfull of peanuts to munch on. We're packing to head to Arkansas in the morning, and we'll stay through Wednesday. After that, who knows? I hope to get a call about work. Staying home with my family has been fun, but it's time for me to work again. I hope all works out, literally. Tutoring is a challenge when you can't find students, and I'm thinking about leaving the company once I find a better job. I could be like my sister and attempt to work two jobs, but that may not go over well with employers. We shall see what happens. Happy Labor Day to all, and I'll post again soon. :-)

No comments: