Saturday, September 30, 2006

This weekend has been incredibly good. Friday we spent time with Barbara, had lunch and Jason's Deli, and had an all around good time walking the shops in Market Square. My morning appointment went well too. I'll try a new muscle relaxant, and see if it works to counteract the eye problem with Abilify.

Today, Saturday, I went to the tutoring meeting, and found out folks need help with Spanish. This may or may not bring me kids to tutor, but if other tutors want help, I am here to do just that. Martin and I had lunch at the new sushi restaurant on I-45, and it was good. I got the lunch special with the California, Tuna, and another roll, plus miso soup. I have to say Yum-O! The girls are on their way back from Dallas, and should be here about 8. In the meantime, I plan to take Martin's advice, and get another referral for a Baclofen surgeon. At least insurance covers referrals. I can't go wrong there.

Tonight, I plan to relax. I'm still looking at MTurk.com as a possible way to earn money for my Amazon account. I think I'll wait till Martin gets back from Washington DC before I do this though.

Tomorrow is Sunday, and we'll keep Jake and Alex till about 4 when Chris and Robin arrive. Not a bad deal. Next weekend, I hope to see Kyle for a movie day, and just chill if he doesn't have to travel on business. We shall see. All is well, and I like life that is simple like this. :-)

No comments: