Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The end of September and this month all have babysitting in common. For right now, I'm just thinking about upcoming events like a new tutoring meeting, the Houston zoo picnic, the visit to Chrissy's school, and seeing Dr. Bosquez while learning more about her new colleague, Barbara Hall. I'm thinking about doing art therapy too. Acrylic paints have been on my mind as a way to release the 17 entities that are within me. Kyle's on to something here. I'll see about going to a craft store to pick up some paints and an art pad. What can I say? Sybil Dorsett and I have some things in common even though our cases were different. I'm just hoping for the best this month. That's all anyone can ask of me. Do your best, and see what will come out on the other side. The surgery will happen in God's time, if it should happen. I just plan to move on, regardless.

No comments: