Wednesday, October 18, 2006

So far, things have been busy, but all for a good cause. This week, I'll talk to Kyle, go to Chrissy's school and lunch tomorrow with Mom, Tracy, and Chrissy. Then, Saturday, it's off to the Houston Zoo for Dad's company picnic. This is going to be fun.

Next week, Monday, I have a flu shot, Thursday I meet with Dr. Bosquez in the morning, and Annette at 3 for my PT pre trial eval. Saturday I meet with the tutors.

Notice how I have Friday and Sunday free. This gives me more time to do stuff around the house, work out, and spend time with family and friends. And we can't forget daylight savings time. Joy. On Hallowen, it'll still be dark by the time we get to the hospital at 6:30.

Looking ahead gives me a chance to really see what is coming up, and pray accordingly. God's got my back.

I'll post again Sunday to fill in the gaps of activities. Ciao!

No comments: