Sunday, October 22, 2006

This weekend was neat. The company picnic at the zoo gets my vote for next year. Hot dogs, hamburgers, and cold treats were so good. We saw the elephants with a new baby, giraffes with babies, and lemurs. Monkeys, wild birds, and so much more. I wish I had a camera for elephant bath time and feeding, as mom and baby did both. It was so neat to see. When we got home, we rested and had zucchini pasta for dinner. Today we slept in, and are taking it easy on Sunday.

This week I don't have much going on. Monday, a flu shot, Thursday, an appointment with the MD, and Saturday, my meeting with the tutors.

The following week is the trial injection, and then, surgery should happen around November 7th. This also happens to be Election Day. I can't believe I'm doing this on Halloween and Election Day. Sigh...

What can you do but say, okay? I'm taking a hiatus from all journals until this is over. Ciao.

No comments: